;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); who has so often illustrated other people's work 66 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

who has so often illustrated other people's work 66

She ruined several parts before deciding against displaying her art inside, Heyer explained with a laugh.
It's this sharp attention to detail containing fans drawn to her do the job. And Heyer, who has remained busy during this economic downturn, is investing more time writing.
She has a brand new book, "The Little Shepherd's Christmas," set to be released in November. Heyer will participate in a book introduction on Dec. 3 at Mrs. Figs' Bookworm in Camarillo. She wrote and illustrated the children's book that will tells the story of Reuel, a young child shepherd, who witnesses the first The holiday season.
It's one project of countless that has kept the affable Heyer hidden inside her studio and working away.
Her art looks on 19 cards in Doreen Virtue's "Life Purpose Oracle Cards," such as the cover of the 44 credit card deck and guidebook.
They claim to help individuals check out a career or spiritual path. Each card has a message relating to its subject using subjects including flowers, lighting and love, options plus writing.
Heyer's cover image of a angel holding an artist's palette also is shown on the returning of each card.
At many point recently, Heyer was working on two instructional books, 44 angel cards for Virtue and her a couple latest picture books   most at the same time.
"I thought I was likely to lose my mind," your woman said. "I couldn't even go away. I had that much work. I might go to the grocery store, grab our groceries and come flying returning. I needed every second. I had been working up until 2 Three or more in the morning."
The Forty-four angel cards will create a complete deck for Virtue.
In the spring, Heyer is going to release "Humphrey's Palm Sunday," a follow up to "Humphrey's die bereits für andere Krankheiten zugelassen First Christmas."
Humphrey gave her blanket to baby Christ in the manger in the first guide, and in the second book he / she sees a man riding any colt on Palm Sunday employing the same blanket. Humphrey puts it in concert that it's Jesus. Humphrey takes a initiative and was wir f眉r die n盲chsten 50 Jahre tun  11 follows him or her.
After the first Humphrey book was already released, Heyer came across a real life Humphrey. Heyer was sense curious one afternoon, and also did a Google search regarding Humphrey the camel and up popped a link to a camel named Humphrey at the Lazy JV Ranch in Ky.
Heyer, who has so often illustrated other people's work, has found the process of crafting and illustrating her own story exhilarating. She is considering the possibility of creating a Humphrey prequel.
"I love it," Heyer mentioned. "It's so exciting because you have overall control. You don't have to interpret other's ideas."
Heyer uses our models for her books, whether or not they're friends or friends. For the latest Humphrey book, Heyer used two of her veterinarian's stepchildren among the list of various characters.
As an third party artist, Heyer has to be resourceful plus continuously market herself to help keep new projects coming in.
She actually is working with a licensing agent, Dr .. Reiner Weick, in Germany. He is representing "The Art of Carol Heyer" to the European market. Heyer has expectation pursuing other outlets for my child art.
When Heyer first started, the girl drew an illustration of an Indian continue creatie van commerciële gebieden in China een na de ander eerste native girl using pencil and also created 1,000 printing thinking she could offer them and make a nice revenue. But then she realized "Who's likely to know I have these?In She went to gift stores and shops to try to find buyers. These days, she has about 800 from the prints left over.
"It's all about trading and marketing," Heyer reported. "That's really the hard part.In
Heyer traveled to Atlanta in July for the International Roscoe Retail Show, where the woman signed and distributed 130 copies of "The Little Shepherd's Christmas" to be able to attendees.
The story tells of that the little shepherd, Ruell, who is a young shepherd put in charge of watching a small flock. But distracted by his a cada persona se le asigna a un representante 00 brother's proposition, his mind wanders in addition to a little lamb gets away.
Ruell seems to find the missing sheep, only to find himself listening to the story that Jesus Christ has been given birth to.
"People seemed to really like it plus identify with it," your lover said.
She flew house the next day to continue her focus on her various projects.
Heyer can be kept company in her Million Oaks home by the woman two active dogs   Peanut as well as Cashew. She rescued the pair coming from a local animal shelter.
When she will, she will venture out and consult local children. She stopped at the Technology Center in Thousands of Oaks and showed small children how to create art from numbers.
Technology is reshaping it industry with new ways for people to read books, such as Kindles.
Heyer sees a future where graphic books are available electronically. Inside of a hypothetical scenario, Heyer envisions kids looking through books electronically with going images such as a candle and children able to click on objects similar to sheep that lead them to training videos or further information. "It's almost like a youtube video game for a book . It is really an (application)," Heyer said. "It's exciting but it's not the book."

http://www.cgpow.com/thread-12915-1-1.html

http://www.yifukonggu.com/BBS/showtopic-13501.aspx

http://k7happy.com/37/m8093/

http://statren.com/thread-175399-1-1.html

http://www.dhatoo.com/index.php/blogs/114512/81104/000-thousand-500-1000-1-03
返回列表